Sunday, May 16, 2004

Why I Wonder ?

WHY I WONDER...IF I AM EVEN HERE


I have often pondered a question, Why are we here? But are we here or there or really anywhere? Can anyone answer this question, I really don't think they can. An age old question often pondered by anyone and everyone eventually, will think about this question. They will ask aloud to anyone who will listen, "Why are we here?, What are we, Do you know?, I would like to know". But does anyone know? Are they sure about what they think, I need to know for self-satisfaction not just so I can say "I know we are and what we are".

What indeed is the Question; are we a dream or are we real, think about that, can you see what i mean. Am I writing this? Are you reading this. how can we sayso? I question the reality of the paper i write on, even the pen i am writing with or not writing with, is the ink really there, is the pen in my hand. are you holding this paper or is it even really there?

Can you tell me if anything exists with confidence?

No comments: